Monday, January 19, 2009

Lambeshwar Speaks.....

Did she say Stupid jokes??? I take personal offense at that statement.... I think our jokes are very illuminating and it requires a lot of mature thinking to think the way we do.... But if theres one thing we have learnt to develop its group thinking.... We can share a joke by just looking at each other and i think that speaks volumes about the integrity and closeness of the group.....

Well high time i introduced myself.... I am the MR Serious of the group... You just dont mess with me or you`ll be blown away... Quite literally.....
Very outspoken and fun to be with i guess.....
My friends would say i`m a flirt but i would like to portray myself as the boy next door(if u know what i mean ;-) ) I always end up doing or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and end up amusing this group totally at my own expense..... Enough said.....
Zombies RULE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Serious here has forgotten to mention that he actually is a cow, and can eat the four-stomach-fulls of a cow in one meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lambeshwar now . And i hope i'm not standing behind you when your blowing away .

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he eats paper!!and goes thru a very embarrasing phase thereafter :P

    ReplyDelete