Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Following trendz.......

Well as kd seems to have set a new trend and because people seemed to have lost interest(or lost trust??) if that makes sense in the idea of blogging here i am to reinforce the idea among the zombies...... Well as far as randomn thoughts and feelings go i`m feeling highly sarcastic right now.... Sarcasm is a gift.... An inborn trait..... And for those unlucky few who want to pick it up along the way i highly recommend u read or watch the "Yes Prime Mininster" series..... Now the very idea of sarcasm between two people is to amuse the former of the latters total lack of knowledge to the criticicm that is directed towards their way..... I personally advice it..... It is more stimulating than chocolate....(Alcohol could`ve been used here but due to my lack of knowledge i would go with chocolate.... And for those who aren`t aware of the fact that chocolate is a stimulant please refer to page 234 line 15 of kowipedia....)

Now that ive touched upon the subject of alcohol it is beyond my comprehenshion why people would spend money on alcohol just to "Get a kick out of it" as some of my friends would put it....
Guys if u do want a "kick out of anything" i`ll leave my contact details... Dont hesitate to drop in... Well now i feel enticed to try vodka myself and try to comprehend why mortals(ha ha sarcasm right there!!!!) are so drawn towards it...... Come to think of it that totally negates what i previously said so i must state here that i just had an entire Temptations choc to myself raisins flavour.... HOLLA!!!!!

Another thing that is beyond my comprehension is the question of spellings... I thought spellings came into existence to complement speech as a model of understanding.... Well for the life of me i cant fanthom why certain words have to be spelt the way they are....I alwasy used to blame my keyboard for a long time but then i realised that the problem lies elsewhere.....Its the way the keyborad is designed.... lolz... Now understanding is a very relative term here... What one person can easily grasp is beyond the understanding of another.... So going by that trend everyone should invent their own spellings.... lolz....

Statutary warning!!!! for all those of you who have wasted time reading this i can only offer my sincere advice to you guys.... GET A LIFE!!!!!
and for those others who can actually comprehend what i just wrote please leave a comment because i have absolutely no clue what i wrote.... Cheers guys.....

3 comments:

  1. I agre on d speling ting . Az long az it soundz rite it shuld be corect .

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post about spellings is the best place to write "fanthom" instead of "fathom". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya so now i hope ppl dont hav a prob wid my sms lang.. huh..

    ReplyDelete